8.0 CEC’s / Webinar & Narrative Review / Quiz
As a nutrition and wellness professional, you likely already know that eating a variety of colorful, plant-based foods is beneficial for our health. But a lot of times, it can be challenging to encourage your clients to incorporate more of these foods into their diet in sustainable ways that they enjoy. You might also find yourself wondering:
- What exactly makes colorful, plant-based foods so nutritious?
- How do these foods actually fight disease and promote health?
- What are the best ways to educate my clients about these foods?
- What are some practical strategies for incorporating more of these foods into my client's diet?
In The Science of Eating the Rainbow, a continuing education course for nutrition and wellness professionals, you will learn:
- The science of colorful foods and why they are important
- The most common types and sources of phytonutrients
- How certain foods prevent illness and promote health
- How to determine which foods may be beneficial to your clients
- Specific strategies for increasing nutrient density in foods
- How to integrate and apply holistic nutrition information into practice