6.0 CECs / Online / Quiz
As a Posture Analysis Specialist, you will help clients with the loss of range of motion or strength and numbness or a tingling feeling in the limbs due to poor posture. Poor posture may also prohibit proper walking gait, comfortable sleeping situations and effective participation in activities. Learn the techniques to help clients focus on posture correction to perform activities of daily living with ease.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Posture Analysis Specialist Objectives:
- Gain postural assessment knowledge to help you determine the appropriate therapeutic exercises to implement with your client.
- Understand the importance of stabilization to maintain proper body alignment.
- Gain beneficial tips to share with clients to improve posture.
- Learn simple conditioning moves (no equipment needed) for common repetitive motions.
- Review guidelines and benefits when using the stability ball to improve posture.
Level and Hours:
- Entry/Intermediate and 6 hours to complete
- Stability Ball
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course, your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE; if you do not have this, you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
- 28-question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 6-7 Hours / AFPA CECs Award = 6.)
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies, so if you have a double certification, the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Posture Analysis Specialist Reviews:
- "Good Course. I am more able to identify postural problems and offer corrections." - Linda Budlong
- "Excellent outline. I especially enjoyed the charts with exercises outlined for the various postural dysfunctions. I will put them to good use!"- Therese Ann Frazier
- "Great CD and DVD. A great asset to my library.” - Charles Herring