Are you ready to take your nutritional knowledge and skills to new heights?
The AFPA Master Nutrition Certification program is the most comprehensive nutrition course available. Completing this course will set you apart from others with your personal level of educational development, expertise, professionalism and commitment to the nutrition, health and wellness industry. When you have completed all 4 nutrition certification programs you will receive the AFPA Nutrition Consultant - Master Level Certification.
The AFPA Nutritionist Certification -Master Level program includes the following certification courses:
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultant Certification
- Holistic Nutritionist Certification
- Weight Management Specialist Certification
- Sports Nutritionist Certification
- Complete a single program within 6 months or sooner.
- Self-paced, self-study, complete assignments and exams when you are ready.
- After successful completion of each certification course you will earn the corresponding certificate.
- Upon successful completion of all 4 certification courses you will receive your credentials for Master Nutrition Consultant.
Requirements for AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Certification:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why should I enroll:
You will gain the education and training that will enable you to combine sound nutrition, safe and effective physical activity, appropriate lifestyle changes and psychological and emotional support into programs that will help you to help them to achieve their goals. All of these components are important and all must be looked at carefully when designing a realistic and reasonable nutritional program. Diet, exercise and lifestyle together are the basis of a complete and well-rounded program.
- Each certification course comes with comprehensive textbooks, self-assessment quizzes & activities, video lessons (click the links above for more details for each program)
- Study at Your Own Pace - course study guidelines and completion schedule to stay on track
- Online Testing – Submit your assignments and final examination online and receive your results immediately
- All Learning Materials for each course. Click on link for each course listed above for details.
- Counseling & Lifestyle Management Forms for Starting Your Own Business
- Worksheets and Questionnaires to document and assess counseling sessions
- Forms, Worksheets and Checklists provided as downloads & as perforated forms for easy duplication
- Practice Quizzes - Self assessments to test progress
- Unlimited Student Support – Before, during and after enrollment
- No Added Fees - All materials and examination included
- Weekly Blog - Sign up for the AFPA blog for the latest health & nutrition research and trends
- No Travel Necessary - all assignments and exams can be completed on your desktop/mobile device
- FREE Guide on Establishing & Optimizing Your Holistic Business
- FREE Guide on Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Nutrition Practitioners
- Click here for the complete AFPA Nutrition Professionals Scope of Practice
- Click here for the Nutritionist Job Titles: The Ultimate Guide
- Click here for The Ultimate Nutrition Professional Salary Guide
- Comprehensive manuals, video lessons, online lessons, and digitally proctored online exam or mail-in option (submit exam by mail or email)
- Check out the AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Program Guide for more details
- Passing an online exam for each course with 85% or higher.
- Exam is based on the course materials. No added materials needed.
- Online examinations must be completed within 28 days of being provided your testing link.
- Once you submit your examination for grading and pass, you will receive your grade and credentials immediately.
- If you do not pass there is a $75.00 retest fee. You will be allowed to retest within 24 business hours.
So far it is great!
Posted by Cheryl D on 5th Oct 2017
I have just started my courses but so far the whole set of courses seems great. Most of the materials which include several books and videos have up to date information and most of them focus on the importance of whole foods and plant foods in particular.
Nutritional tools at its best
Posted by Ada Montalvo on 30th Jan 2017
I just began to read it and prepare to write my assignments and have learned much more that in a regular classroom or just taking a nutritional workshop. GREAT
Posted by Nathalie on 17th Dec 2015
I have just started but it's seems really interesting, complete and well presented….So far so good
Posted by Unknown on 5th May 2015
Thanks for shipping so quickly and helping me further education.
AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant
Posted by Emily on 5th Jan 2015
I've only just begun the nutrition course for this package, and I'm already thrilled! It's extremely comprehensive, with many hands on activities and assignments that grow your confidence level with the material. I love the community and the reputation behind this company. I highly recommend this package to any aspiring nutritionist!