Are you ready to take your nutritional knowledge and skills to new heights?
The AFPA Master Nutrition Certification program is the most comprehensive nutrition course available. Completing this course will set you apart from others with your personal level of educational development, expertise, professionalism and commitment to the nutrition, health and wellness industry. When you have completed all 4 nutrition certification programs, you will receive the AFPA Nutrition Consultant - Master Level Certification.
The AFPA Nutritionist Certification - Master Level program includes the following certification courses:
- Nutrition & Wellness Consultant Certification
- Holistic Nutritionist Certification
- Weight Management Specialist Certification
- Sports Nutrition Certification
- Complete a single program within 6 months or sooner.
- Self-paced, self-study, complete assignments and exams when you are ready.
- After successful completion of each certification course, you will earn the corresponding certificate.
- Upon successful completion of all 4 certification courses, you will receive your credentials for Master Nutrition Consultant.
Requirements for AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Certification:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why should I enroll:
You will gain the education and training that will enable you to combine sound nutrition, safe and effective physical activity, appropriate lifestyle changes and psychological and emotional support into programs that will help you to help your clients to achieve their goals. All of these components are important and all must be looked at carefully when designing a realistic and reasonable nutritional program. Diet, exercise and lifestyle together are the basis of a complete and well-rounded program.
- Each certification course comes with comprehensive textbooks, self-assessment quizzes and activities, video lessons (click the links above for more details for each program)
- Study at Your Own Pace - course study guidelines and completion schedule to stay on track
- Online Testing – submit your assignments and final examination online and receive your results immediately
- All Learning Materials for each course; click on link for each course listed above for details
- Counseling & Lifestyle Management Forms for Starting Your Own Business
- Worksheets and Questionnaires to document and assess counseling sessions
- Forms, Worksheets and Checklists provided as downloads and as perforated forms for easy duplication
- Practice Quizzes - Self-assessments to test progress
- Unlimited Student Support – before, during and after enrollment
- No Added Fees - all materials and examination included
- Weekly Blog - sign up for the AFPA blog for the latest health and nutrition research and trends
- No Travel Necessary - all assignments and exams can be completed on your desktop/mobile device
- FREE Guide on Establishing & Optimizing Your Holistic Business
- FREE Guide on Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Nutrition Practitioners
- Click here for the complete AFPA Nutrition Professionals Scope of Practice
- Click here for the Nutritionist Job Titles: The Ultimate Guide
- Click here for The Ultimate Nutrition Professional Salary Guide
- Comprehensive manuals, video lessons, online lessons, and digitally proctored online exam or mail-in option (submit exam by mail or email)
- Check out the AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Program Guide for more details
- Passing an online exam for each course with 85% or higher.
- Exam is based on the course materials. No added materials needed.
- Online examinations must be completed within 28 days of receipt of your testing link.
- Once you submit your examination for grading and pass, you will receive your grade and credentials immediately.
- If you do not pass, there is a $75.00 retest fee. You will be allowed to retest within 24 business hours.