The AFPA Master Trainer of Special Populations Certification program is the ultimate educational training program for those wanting to specialize in helping clients who have certain medical conditions, are recovering from a medical condition, have orthopedic limitations, are pregnant or postpartum, as well as for those who wish to train senior or youth populations.
The AFPA Master Personal Trainer of Special Populations certification program includes the following certification courses:
- Personal Trainer of Special Populations Certification
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification
- Pre/Post Natal Fitness Specialist Certification
- Youth Fitness Specialist Certification
- Self-paced, self-study, complete assignments and exams when you are ready.
- After successful completion of each certification course you will earn the corresponding certificate.
- Upon successful completion of all 4 certification courses you will receive your credentials for Master Personal Trainer of Special Populations.
Enrollment Prerequisites for AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Certification:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Currently certified as a Personal Trainer or similar
Why Should I Enroll:
- Study at Your Own Pace
- No travel or testing sites necessary
- Course Study Guidelines and Completion Schedule to stay on track
- Test When You’re Ready
- Online Testing - Submit your assignments online, and submit your final examination electronically
- All materials included -textbooks, DVD’s, downloads, online learning access and examinations
- No extra or added fees for course materials and examination
- Toll-free technical support during and after examination, or email AFPA any time
- Comprehensive manuals, video lessons, online lessons, and online exams.
- The student will have up to six months to complete each of the 4 programs in this course from the time they receive all materials.
- They may complete the program in less time than that and earn each certificate at their own pace.
- Average time to complete the each program is 100 hours - reading/viewing assignments, completing written assignments and online exams.
- Each certification course exam is based on the course materials. No added materials needed.
- Complete the exam for each certification course in the comfort of your own home/place of business, when you are ready.
- Submit your exams electronically.
- If you do not pass an exam, there is a $75.00 retest fee.
- You will be allowed to retest within 24 business hours.
- Passing an online exam with 85% or higher for each certification course.
- Once all certification exams have been passed you will be awarded the Master Personal Trainer of Special Populations.