- Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Practitioners
Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Practitioners
This concise, well-written manual helps one to become aware of occupational licensing matters and how to practice as an unlicensed practitioner without legal difficulties. Sixteen chapters include discussions of licensing laws, your options and rights as a consultant, coach and other practice options. Also included are sample disclaimer, disclosure and consent forms to use with your clients.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Our Laws and Their Purposes
- Legal Concepts About Health And Healing
- Practice Options
- How Thoughts, Words and Deeds Affect Legal Status
- Consent, Disclaimer and Disclosure Statements
- Records, Corporate Status and Insurance
- Differences Between Licensing And Certification
- The Case Against Medical Licensing
- The Psychology of Licensing
- What Are Your Rights?
- The United States Constitution
- Our Bill of Rights
- Our Forgotten Ninth Amendment
- If Legal Disputes Arise
- The Fully Informed Jury
Dr. Lawrence Wilson has a medical degree and decided to work as an unlicensed nutrition consultant for the past 34 years. This book contains much information that he gathered for his own use, as well as his experience with other practitioners. He updates the book often to reflect important changes in the licensing laws.
Sound Advice from One Who's Been There
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Feb 2015
Dr. Wilson expertly addresses both the causes and the cures of the situation we find ourselves in now regarding not only the state of our collective health, but also the health of our republic and how it got to this sorry situation. He also calls for our attention to turning the clock back and gives sound advice and wisdom for doing so and, short of that, for effectively practicing in this litigious climate. Absolute MUST READ for all, but especially anyone who wants to or is currently practicing in a medical related discipline that is not licensed.