11.0 CECs / Book / Quiz
Knee flexibility and strength are crucial to avoiding and relieving knee pain. This Knee Injury Prevention Specialist course provides all the tools needed to understand how the knee works and design a knee conditioning prevention program.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Knee Injury Prevention Specialist Objectives:
- Learn about ligament, tendon, meniscus and other acute and traumatic injuries.
- Understand knee pain in children and adults.
- Expand knowledge on bursitis, tendinitis and other overuse injuries.
- Understand the types of treatment for knee pain.
- Enhance your client's workout with exercises to help prevent knee injuries.
- Learn the sports most and least likely to hurt your knees.
- Discover twenty ways to be good to your knees.
Online Hybrid Course Facts:
- Online content, plus you get a book. You can review all online content first as you wait for the book to be shipped to you.
- Part of the course content can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smartphone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course, your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website, where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note: there will be a shipping charge in for the book.
Bonus Course Components:
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
Level and Hours:
- Intermediate / Advanced and 11 Hours to complete.
- Resistance Bands
- 25-question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 11 Hours / AFPA CECs Award = 11.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies, so if you have a double certification, the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Knee Injury Prevention Specialist Reviews:
- "I loved this course. A new way of looking at exercise for the knee." - Vance Roberson
- "I now have a better understanding of knee injuries. I will use the exercise to help strengthen the muscles around the knee to prevent injury in all sports and exercise programs.” - Donna Dorr Osborne