10.0 CEC's / Book / Quiz
Knee flexibility and strength are crucial to avoiding and relieving knee pain. This course provides all the tools needed to understand how the knee works and design a knee conditioning prevention program.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Knee Injury Prevention Specialist Objectives:
- Learn about ligament, tendon, meniscus and other acute and traumatic injuries.
- Understand knee pain in children and adults.
- Expand knowledge on bursitis, tendinitis and other overuse injuries.
- Understand the types of treatment for knee pain.
- Enhance your client's workout with exercises to help prevent knee injuries.
- Learn the sports most and least likely to hurt your knees.
- Discover twenty ways to be good to your knees.
Online Hybrid Course Facts:
- Online content, plus you get a book. You can review all online content first as you wait for the book to be shipped to you. And then you would review the book.
- Part of the course content can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note: there will be a shipping charge in for the book that is shipped.
Bonus Course Components:
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
Level and Hours:
- Intermediate/Advanced and 10 Hours to complete.
- Resistance Bands
- 25 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 10 Hours / AFPA CEC's Award = 10.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Knee Injury Prevention Specialist Reviews:
- "I loved this course. A new way of looking at exercise for the knee." - Vance Roberson
- "I now have a better understanding of knee injuries. I will use the exercise to help strengthen the muscles around the knee to prevent injury in all sports and exercise programs.” - Donna Dorr Osborne