Become a Certified Kickboxing Instructor in 6 Months or Less
The AFPA Kickboxing Instructor Certification provides comprehensive technique training for kickboxing, self-defense, cross-training, and boxing.
Offer clients something truly unique by expanding your marketable fitness skills and going beyond the basics of cardio kickboxing.
Whether you are already a personal trainer or fitness instructor, or completely new to the health and wellness industry, this program will help you to create unforgettable experiences for every class you teach.
What Will I Do as a Kickboxing Instructor?
As an AFPA Certified Kickboxing Instructor, you will have the knowledge and confidence to successfully:
- Create specialized workouts and kickboxing classes that will improve participants cardiovascular conditioning and functional skills
- Identify participant’s skill levels and work with them to sharpen their technique and self-efficacy
- Explain and demonstrate kickboxing moves-from basic to more advanced movements
- Apply correct biomechanics of punching-jabs, cross, upper-cut, hook, and straight punch
- Set up athletic drills and optimal HIIT workouts (including those with no equipment) to push participants to reach their goals
- Deliver safe and effective kickboxing classes at health clubs, martial arts schools, corporate wellness centers, university physical education departments, and privately owned studios
Join over 119,000 AFPA certified professionals worldwide.With a 26-year legacy of accredited expertise, AFPA is a frontrunner in health and specialized fitness programs. We’re proud to offer the best variety of flexible, affordable, and accessible programs on the market.
Study Anywhere At Your Own Pace
Enjoy the freedom to study on your own time from anywhere in the world.
Study guidelines and schedules are provided to help keep you on track. Take the test online when you’re ready!
Affordable and Flexible Payment Options
Get certified without breaking the bank.
Our certifications cost significantly less than degree programs, so they’re affordable programs with minimum financial risk.Financing options are available for all AFPA certification programs.
Kickstart Your Career with Included Client Resources
Support doesn’t stop once you’re certified.
You get access to training outlines for a variety of classes as well as sample programs with equipment to help your kickboxing clients achieve a well-rounded education in skills-based training.
All Learning Materials Included
Your tuition covers everything.
Online Final Exam
Business Resources Included
Upon enrollment, we provide you with resources to help you establish, optimize, grow, and build your professional career.
Unlimited Student Support
Call, email, or chat with our educational advisors as often as you need before, during, and even after enrollment.
The Kickboxing Instructor Certification Program Includes:
- All course materials
- 2 certification textbooks
- Instructional Video
- Training outlines for a variety of classes
- Sample programs with and without equipment
- Over 350 photos and anatomical illustration
- Online final exam
What You Will Learn:
- Basic techniques and terminology found in the martial arts from self-defense, boxing & kickboxing
- Integrating partner work & utilizing equipment for an effective cardio, upper & lower body workout
- Beginner to advanced techniques and progressions
- Cardio and circuit training of professional kickboxers
- Real self-defense techniques & bag work
- Excellent cross-training regimen to enhance any activity, sport or martial art
“Life changing and thought-provoking curriculum. This process is deeply reinforcing with information and movement that resonated spiritually.”
Dallas K.Verified Buyer
Is This Program Right For Me?You’re looking in the right place if you:
- Find it incredibly rewarding help others develop high-intensity fitness skills, safely and effectively defend themselves, and improve their overall health and wellness.
- Seek easy entry. With approximately 50 hours of educational content, divided into digestible learning format, you’ll put your expertise into practice faster and start helping clients sooner. Also? You’ll save tens of thousands of dollars in the process.
- Crave flexible job opportunities. Whether working in group settings or one-on-one, for yourself or at a wellness center, corporate wellness program, or private studio, the possibilities are endless when you’re AFPA certified.
Are There Payment Plans?Absolutely!
Pick the loan that fits your budget and make payments over three, six, or 12 months. Our payment plans offer instant approval and are safe and secure.Learn more
Do I Qualify?
To enroll in the Kickboxing Instructor Certification, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Have a solid understanding of the English language.
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
A $75.00 retest fee will apply.
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Kickboxing Instructor” on your certificate.