Honor your passion for holistic nutrition, grow your in-depth knowledge of autoimmunity, and build the nourishing life and career you’ve always wanted.
Nutrition professionals play an increasingly important role in the health and wellness industry.
While hyper-processed convenience foods become more prevalent and modern farming practices increasingly strip the soil of essential nutrients, chronic disease and autoimmune disease diagnoses across the globe continue to increase.
Shockingly, six in ten Americans live with a chronic disease, such as heart disease, obesity, hypertension, or diabetes, and nearly 4% of the world’s population is affected by one of more than eighty different autoimmune conditions, including celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), or rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
The health and vibrancy of the global community rely on passionate nutrition professionals to not only support those navigating life-altering diseases but also help individuals and communities address the root causes of poor health.
Holistic nutrition professionals help others revitalize health and optimize well-being, leaving a lasting impact on their whole lives.
What Is the AFPA Holistic Nutrition & Autoimmune Nutrition Bundle?
By becoming an AFPA Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist, you will gain a foundational, comprehensive education in holistic nutrition and also develop specialized knowledge in autoimmune health.
This bundled certification equips you with the knowledge and practical tools to…
- Restore your and your family’s personal health
- Build a thriving nutrition career that empowers, educates, and coaches the general population
- Uniquely support the growing population of people affected by autoimmune disease
This program is perfect for you if you’re:
- Just starting a career in the health or wellness industry and want to differentiate by choosing a niche
- An experienced health professional that wants to steer your practice to an integrated approach to wellness or grow your authority in autoimmune nutrition
- Passionate about health, wellness, and nutrition, and you want to educate and coach people on practical ways to positively impact their health
- Personally affected by chronic health conditions or autoimmune disease and want to support your or a loved one’s journey to improved well-being
The AFPA Holistic Nutritionist Certification and Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist Certification will provide you with the specialized education and coaching skills tailored to support a wide variety of clients, including people who have or are at risk for developing an autoimmune disease.
Become AFPA certified in twelve months or less from home with this recognized, one-of-a-kind program.
What Can I Do as a Certified Holistic Nutritionist
and Certified Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist?
As an AFPA Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist, you will be able to effectively:
- Support clients living with autoimmune diseases and help at-risk clients implement healthy behaviors to mitigate autoimmune risk
- Coach clients on how to achieve optimal health and well-being by addressing nutrition and lifestyle on a bio-individual level
- Consult on habits for consciously eating nourishing foods that promote vibrant physical and mental health while supporting a strong immune system and preventing disease
- Design supportive and empathetic wellness plans
- Educate groups and communities on scientifically backed information related to traditional and holistic nutrition, mind-body wellness, and models of health and disease
The Complete Package for Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Coaching
The AFPA Holistic Nutrition & Autoimmune Nutrition bundle combines our popular, highly reviewed Holistic Nutritionist Certification and our industry-leading Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist Certification.
You get access to both programs for a special discounted price.
AFPA Holistic Nutritionist Certification
This course will show you how to use an integrative approach to diet and lifestyle changes to improve your clients’ health.
As a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, you'll be able to:
- Coach clients on how to identify and help correct the nutritional causes of major health complaints
- Design personalized lifestyle programs that optimize health
- Educate on good holistic nutrition, healthy and wholesome eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve your clients’ quality of life
- Explore nutrition principles, food plans, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation
- Evaluate optimal nutritional needs, diet restrictions, and current health plans; identify nutritional plans and risk factors for chronic disease
- Organize and evaluate foods that are optimal for each individual’s needs
- Consult on habits for consciously eating healthy foods that promote vibrant physical and mental health while supporting a strong immune system and preventing disease
- Educate clients on the benefits of a plant-based diet, macro and micronutrient intake, herbs, spices, different dietary theories, and other nutrition considerations
AFPA Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist Certification
This course explores the science of autoimmune diseases and shows how you can advocate for your client’s health and wellness through the use of integrative and holistic nutrition plans and strategies.
As a Certified Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the individual and systemic factors of autoimmunity and the challenges faced by clients with autoimmunity
- Explore which dietary protocols and holistic strategies and approaches are applicable for various autoimmune diseases
- Identify how the most common autoimmune disorders affect various bodily systems and how to promote optimal health
- Apply your understanding of the immune system and autoimmunity to develop empathetic and supportive plans for your clients
As Seen in These Great Publications
“In 2017, I was diagnosed with Lupus, an autoimmune disease that attacks my kidneys, lungs, skin, and joints. I knew there was a way to heal myself and feel better. Becoming AFPA certified has definitely elevated my life! I have learned an incredible amount of knowledge that I never knew about eating the foods that this wonderful earth has placed for us. I personally can make smarter and informed decisions about my health when visiting the doctors, too, and share with the community to do the same! I personally feel confident to make a difference in someone’s life. I am more credible to provide coaching and support to individuals looking to change their lives to a healthier and happier one.”
Genny Mack AFPA Certified Holistic Nutritionist
Accreditation & Continuing Education You Can Count On
- All AFPA holistic nutrition program curriculums fully meet the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) board educational requirements, making any AFPA nutrition graduate eligible to become a Board Certified Nutrition Professional.
- All AFPA nutrition program curriculums fully meet the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board (ANMAB) accreditation board educational requirements. AFPA graduates are eligible to apply to become a Board Certified Holistic Health Care Practitioner through ANMAB.
- Graduates of AFPA nutrition and coaching programs are eligible to apply for the American Natural Wellness Coach (ANWCB) or the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP) board certification.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is internationally accredited by the Federation for Holistic Therapists (FHT).
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is internationally accredited as an approved training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is approved by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) for a total of 30 NANP Category 1 CEUs.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for a total of 1.9 NASM CEUs.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is approved by the Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for a total of 15 AFAA CEUs.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is approved by American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA) for a total of 16 AFPA CECs.
- The Holistic Nutritionist Certification program is approved by the National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (NBC-HWCs) for a total of 15 CEs.
Why Become a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist?
- Build a career you love that makes an impact
With your education and certification as a Holistic Nutritionist and Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist, you can credibly and confidently enter the nutrition space and directly support the nourishment and well-being of others, all while building a career that fulfills you, gives you the personal freedom you’ve always wanted, and allows you to show up in the world in a way that makes you proud.
- Help clients build their first and most effective line of defense
Support clients and patients in improving their holistic wellness in a sustainable fashion through building your knowledge about holistic nutrition and autoimmune physiology, as well as utilizing health behavior change science.
- Establish your authority
These certifications are recognized and accredited documents that demonstrate you are an authoritative figure on holistic nutrition and autoimmunity.
- Grow your career
Once enrolled, you’ll get access to AFPA’s business resources designed to help you launch and grow your career. With your certifications, you can choose your work schedule and your environment. Opt to become an entrepreneur or work in spaces like functional medical offices, wellness and rehab centers, educational institutions, or corporate environments.
- Access up-to-date and extensive science-based research
With 27+ years certifying over 130,000+ professionals across 140+ countries along with numerous national and international accreditations and recognitions, you get the confidence knowing that all our programs are scientifically backed and current. With this extensive program, you can access knowledge from the world’s most trusted professionals and experts.
- Build your reference library
Aside from the latest research and information on holistic autoimmune health and nutrition, you will find cleanly designed handouts, reference guides, charts, and resource materials, which refer back to key information that will help you educate your clients.
- Convenient and flexible payment options
AFPA offers you the best value for a comprehensive holistic nutrition and autoimmune disease education and training. Additionally, AFPA offers payment options so that you can pay for your certification in a time frame that fits your budget.
You get two top-notch certifications in one program.
Receive industry-leading education without ever breaking the bank. This is an extensive program that integrates two of our most advanced certifications in one, so you’re equipped with everything you need to know in one go.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll get in the AFPA Holistic Nutrition & Autoimmune Nutrition bundle:
Holistic Nutrition Certification
- All course materials
- Digital eBooks or physical textbooks based on your learning preference
- Module practice quizzes and module assignments
- Multimedia learning: 16 hours of online video/audio lectures with transcripts
- Online final exam
- 28-day meal plan (includes a shopping list and recipes)
- Counseling and lifestyle management forms for starting your own business
- Forms, worksheets, checklists, and client questionnaires
Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist Certification
- All course materials, which are 100% online
- Module practice quizzes and module assignments
- Multimedia learning: 9+ hours of online video/audio lectures with transcripts
- Online final exam
- 450+ pages of lecture slides, PDF resources, handouts, reference guides, charts, and resource materials specifically designed to help you refer back to key information and educate your clients
The world needs your passion for holistic nutrition and autoimmune wellness.
Become an AFPA Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Autoimmune Holistic Nutrition Specialist to coach and support the growing number of people battling autoimmune diseases and help your overall community experience an improved quality of life.ENROLL NOW