5.0 CEC's / Online / Quiz
This course is made up of a series of effective golf fitness moves and essential wellness tips to help clients play better, safer and have a more enjoyable round of golf.
This is an AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of golf wellness.
- Review statistical evidence on golf injuries in amateur and professional golfers.
- Learn an on-course systematic golf training approach.
- Gain insight on essential wellness tips to follow on the course.
- Discover how to attract new clients and become the golf wellness expert in your area.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Level and Hours:
- Entry/Intermediate and 5 Hours to complete.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Fitness Tools Needed:
- Stability Ball
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
- 25 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 5 Hours / AFPA CEC's Award = 5.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Reviews:
- "Great Course! Very informative in helping me to develop a golf warm-up program for clients." - Brandi Martin
- "Well presented course. I was impressed with the highly professional packet I was sent. It was pleasing to the eyes and easy to follow." - Debbie Swenson