17.0 CECs / Online / Quiz
Acquire all the tools you need to develop and implement an effective golf training program for your clients. With over 25 million golfers in the United States alone, there is no better time to become a Golf Conditioning Specialist.
Golf Fitness and Conditioning Specialist course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Course Objectives:
- Gain assessment knowledge for posture, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Discover the advantages of using a stability ball and how it improves golf performance.
- Learn why proper conditioning can improve your client's swing.
- Amplify knowledge of stability ball exercises to restore proper function and prepare your client for more advanced golf conditioning.
- Review tips on how to develop an effective marketing plan, get publicity and network.
- Understand common golf-related injuries, swing faults and exercises to help correct them.
- Discover how to attract new clients and become the golf conditioning expert in your area.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Level and Hours:
- Intermediate / Advanced and 17 Hours to complete.
- Self-paced / self-study
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smartphone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website, where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE; if you do not have this, you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
- 70-question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
Qualifications to Take the CE Course:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- We also recommend a Personal Trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- 17+ Hours / AFPA CECs Award = 17.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This Golf Fitness and Conditioning Specialist course is also approved by many other certification companies, so if you have a double certification, the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Fitness Tools Used:
- Stability Ball, Resistance Bands, Medicine Balls. Can be ordered at Power Systems.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Reviews:
- "Extremely well designed and formatted, easy to understand, follow and utilize. I have absolutely no problem recommending this course.Truly a very complete course in every sense." - Rickie Gerard Ali
- "I felt the structure and progression of this program was very easy to follow and designed for success." - Debbie Evans