17.0 CEC's / Online / Quiz
Acquire all the tools you need to develop and implement an effective golf-training program for your clients. With over 25 million golfers in the United States alone, there is no better time to become a Golf Conditioning Specialist.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Course Objectives:
- Gain assessment knowledge for posture, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Discover the advantages of using a stability ball and how it improves golf performance.
- Learn why proper conditioning can improve your clients swing.
- Amplify knowledge of stability ball exercises to restore proper function and prepare your client for more advanced golf conditioning.
- Review tips on how to develop an effective marketing plan, get publicity and network.
- Understand common golf related injuries, swing faults and exercises to help correct.
- Discover how to attract new clients and become the golf conditioning expert in your area.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Level and Hours:
- Intermediate/Advanced and 17 Hours to complete. Self paced/self study
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
- 70 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
Qualifications to take the CE Course:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- We also recommend a Personal Trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- 17+ Hours / AFPA CEC's Award = 17.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Fitness Tools Used:
- Stability Ball, Resistance Bands, Medicine Balls. Can be ordered at Power Systems.
Golf Conditioning Specialist Reviews:
- "Extremely well designed and formatted, easy to understand, follow and utilize. I have absolutely no problem recommending this course.Truly a very complete course in every sense." - Rickie Gerard Ali
- "I felt the structure and progression of this program was very easy to follow and design for success." - Debbie Evans