15.0 CEC's / Online / Exam
Learn exercise program design concepts that can be used for rehab, general fitness and sports conditioning. This course incorporates the use of the stability ball and resistance cord and offers over 125 specific exercises and variations for training the shoulders, upper and lower back and the neck.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
Exercise Development Specialist Objectives:
- Promote trunk stabilization, balance, flexibility and strength.
- Reinforce and promote shoulder stability, flexibility and strength.
- Address all the muscles of the shoulder, as well as the rotator cuff.
- Improve thoracic and cervical flexibility and strength.
- Train all muscle groups using the resistance cord and stability ball.
- Amplify knowledge for exercise tips at the home or workplace.
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
Fitness Tools Needed:
- Stability Ball and resistance band
Level and Hours:
- Intermediate and 15 hours
- 60 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 15 Hours / AFPA CEC Award = 15
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Exercise Development Specialist Reviews:
- "I enjoyed the material and feel that you provide a very complete, comprehensive program. Thank you very much." - Fay Pastel
- "The course was really good and gave me some innovative ideas for my clients.” - Azumah David
- “Thank you so very much! Your course was very informative. I can apply this information to help my clients.” - Cheryl Epstein