6.0 CEC's / Online / Quiz
The Core Training Specialist course will teach you a systematic approach to help increase athletic performance, prevent the incidence of lower back injury and pain, ensure efficient and functional movement patterns and correct posture.
This course is an AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness
Core Training Specialist Course Learning Objectives:
- Learn to teach your clients how to effectively recruit the trunk musculature and control the position of the lumbar spine.
- Discover how to start with the basics and then add equipment when clients are able to properly engage the transverses and pelvic floor musculature.
- Review the anatomy of the core muscles and the fundamentals of core training.
- Amplify knowledge of core training exercises in preparation for dynamic core movements.
- Find out beneficial tips to share with clients for a stronger core.
- Learn the progressions of core exercise from basic to more challenging exercises.
- Find out why strengthen the core.
- DIscover how to establish neutral posture and stabilization techniques.
- Gain knowledge of modifications and variations of Core G Ball exercises.
What you will need:
- Stability Ball
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Video Content
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training
Course Difficulty and Completion Hours:
- Entry/Intermediate and 6 Hours to complete
- "Your material is awesome and I will definitely recommend current and future professionals .” - Tiffany Leeth
- “Great job explaining and breaking down exercises. Easy to understand and follow.” - Kelle Maloney
- "This convenient course offered a variety of knowledge to share with my clients." - Earl Jacob
- 24 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
- Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
- NO time limit to take the exam.
- 6-7 Hours / AFPA CEC's Award = 6.0
- Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.