6.0 CEC's / Online / Quiz
Learn how to implement Agility, Balance and Coordination training techniques with all your clients!
Agility, balance and coordination (ABC) training isn’t just for athletes. Accelerate your non-athletic clients physical ability and performance with a new set of skills, drills and training techniques. You will learn over 100 training activities and variations to improve agility, balance and coordination, all designed for the trainer with limited space.
This course is provided by GMP Fitness and endorsed by AFPA.
You will learn:
- Examine what controls balance and its importance to agility and coordination
- Learn the basics of proprioception training
- Gain assessment knowledge for balance, agility and coordination
- Discover fun ways to improve footwork, control, balance, agility and coordination
- Learn how to build a stable foundation before ABC development
- Gain knowledge of ABC Training progressions
- Expand knowledge on how to make smart equipment and exercise choicesEnhance balance, agility & coordination with effective warm-ups
- Amplify knowledge of ABC Training drills
Online Course Facts:
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge• All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course. A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
- GMP customer support.
Bonus Course Components:
- Trainer & Client Charts
- Customizable Training Plans
- Client Handouts
Level and Hours:
- Intermediate and 6 Hours to complete
- Various low-tech tools. Example balance discs, foam rollers and agility rings & slats
- 22 Question online true/false/multiple choice final exam
- Passing score is 80% or higher
- No time limit for exam completion
ABC Fitness Training Specialist Reviews:
- “Great solid training building blocks to further any clients fitness program at any fitness level and/or client population. This course is suitable for any trainers tool box, regardless of experience or expertise.”- Cassandra Henkiel
- “I gained new ideas from the ABC Fitness Training coure to challenge my clients and to add new drills as they progress.” - Shanna Huber
- I gained ideas to further vary the sessions I conduct with clients and teams that I work with. I will integrate the drills I learned into practices and sessions with my young athletes and use the balance exercises with my older clientele." - Christine A Eberlein
- “I have gained ideas for testing and drills and will recommend this course a lot.” - Elizabeth B Lopez
- “Great solid training building blocks to further any clients fitness program at any fitness level and/or client population. This course is suitable for any trainers tool box, regardless of experience or expertise.” - Cassandra Henkiel
- 6-7 Hours / AFPA CEC's Award = 6.0
- Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies. If you are certified by multiple organizations you may apply these credits for that certification as well.