Elevate Your Business! The Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist will help you expand your marketability to individuals who want to compete in triathlons. The course will assist you to help clients feel confident in their ability to start participating in triathlons and feel more competent in how to approach, prepare for and perform in triathlons.
10.0 CEC's/AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness
Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Objectives:
- Gain a basic understanding of joint movement.
- Learn proper training for triathlon cycling, swimming and running.
- Discover why lower back muscles can be the source of triathlete ailments ranging from sciatica to hip pain or burning pain in lower extremities.
- Discover the answer on why orthotics can enhance performance and efficiency.
- Learn how proper exercise can help prevent injury.
- Respect the importance of heart rate monitoring.
- Providing the triathlete with hydration suggestions.
Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Level and Hours:
- Intermediate and 10 Hours to complete.
Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Kit:
- 260 Page Book
- Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist CD. This includes the following:
- Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Content sectioned into PDF files for easy viewing.
- Client and trainer conditioning charts. These can be printed as needed.
- Online Exam Instructions are included in the package.
Qualifications to take the CE Course & Online Exam Details:
- You must be at least 18 years of age. We also strongly recommend a personal trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- There are 36 exam questions. A passing score is 28 questions correct.
- A PDF of your Continuing Education Certificate will be emailed to you.
Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Tools:
- Stability Ball, Resistance Bands, Medicine Balls, Foam Rollers, Balance Discs.
- "Great course. Also learned a lot about trigger points.” - Stephanie Corey-Patterson
- "As a coach for a local triathlon, I found the material to be “spot on.” For anyone looking to train/coach any triathlete this is a great course.” - Gena Alvarez
Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist Approved CEC/CEU's:
American Council on Exercise
|American College of Sports Medicine||10.00|
|American Fitness Professionals Association||10.00|
|The Cooper Institute||10.00|
|International Sports Sciences Association||10.00|
|National Association for Fitness Certification||1.00|
|National Academy of Sports Medicine||1.00|
|National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association||1.00|
|National Exercise Trainers Association||10.00|
|National Strength Professionals Association||10.00|
|National Federation of Professional Trainers||1.50|
|Professional Fitness Instructor Training||10.00|
|American Senior Fitness Association||1.00|
|World Instructor Training Schools||10.00|