As a Posture Analysis Specialist you will help clients with the loss of range of motion or strength, numbness or a tingling feeling in the limbs due to poor posture. Poor posture may also prohibit proper walking gait, comfortable sleeping situations and effective participation in activities. Learn the techniques to help clients focus on posture correction to perform activities of daily living with ease.
6.0 CEC's/AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness
Posture Analysis Specialist Objectives:
- Gain postural assessment knowledge to help you determine the appropriate therapeutic exercises to implement with your client.
- Understand the importance of stabilization to maintain proper body alignment.
- Find out beneficial tips to share with clients to improve posture.
- Learn simple conditioning moves (no equipment needed) for common repetitive motions.
- Review guidelines and benefits when using the stability ball to improve posture.
Level and Hours:
- Entry/Intermediate and 6 Hours to complete
- Stability Ball
- Stop The Slouch DVD.
- Posture Analysis Specialist CD. This includes the following: The Posture Analysis Specialist Content sectioned into PDF files for easy viewing. Posture Analysis Forms and client and trainer conditioning charts. These can be printed as needed.
- Online Exam Instructions are included in the package.
Posture Analysis Specialist Reviews:
- "Good Course. I am more able to identify postural problems and offer corrections." - Linda Budlong
- "Excellent outline. I especially enjoyed the charts with exercises outlined for the various postural dysfunctions. I will put them to good use!"- Therese Ann Frazier
- "Great CD and DVD. A great asset to my library.” - Charles Herring
Qualifications to take the CE Course & Online Exam Details:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- We also strongly recommend a personal trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- There are 25 exam questions. A passing score is 20 questions correct.
- Currently a PDF of your Continuing Education Certificate will be emailed to you.
Posture Analysis Specialist Approved CECs/CEUs:
|ACE||American Council on Exercise||0.50|
|ACSM||American College of Sports Medicine||6.00|
|AFPA||American Fitness Professionals Association||5.00|
|BCRPA||British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association||6.00|
|CI||The Cooper Institute||6.00|
|ISSA||International Sports Sciences Association||5.00|
|NAFC||National Association for Fitness Certification||0.60|
|NESTA||National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association||0.50|
|NETA||National Exercise Trainers Association||6.00|
|NSPA||National Strength Professionals Association||6.00|
|NFPT||National Federation of Professional Trainers||1.00|
|PFIT||Professional Fitness Instructor Training||6.00|
|SFA||American Senior Fitness Association||0.50|
|WITS||World Instructor Training Schools||6.00|