The AFPA Master Nutrition Certification program is the most comprehensive nutrition course available. Completing this course will set you apart from others with your personal level of educational development, expertise, professionalism and commitment to the nutrition, health and wellness industry. When you have completed all 4 nutrition certification programs you will recieve the AFPA Nutrition Consultant - Master Level Certification.
The AFPA Nutritionist Certification -Master Level program includes the following certification courses:
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultant Certification
- Holistic Nutritionist Certification
- Weight Management Specialist Certification
- Sports Nutritionist Certification
- Self-paced, self-study, complete assignments and exams when you are ready.
- After successful completion of each certification course you will earn the cooresponding certificate.
- Upon successful completion of all 4 certification courses you will receive your credentials for Master Nutrition Consultant.
Requirements for AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant Certification:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or International equivalent
Why should I enroll:
You will gain the education and training that will enable you to combine sound nutrition, safe and effective physical activity, appropriate lifestyle changes and psychological and emotional support into programs that will help you to help them to achieve their goals. All of these components are important and all must be looked at carefully when designing a realistic and reasonable nutritional program. Diet, exercise and lifestyle together are the basis of a complete and well-rounded program.
- Study at Your Own Pace
- Course Study Guidelines and Completion Schedule to stay on track
- Test When You’re Ready
- Online/Mail- In Testing Options
- ONLINE TEST - Submit your assignments and final examination online and receive your results immediately!
- MAIL-IN TEST - Not comfortable with online testing? We have you covered. Select the Mail-in testing option, no internet access required.
- All materials -textbooks, DVD’s, Downloads, online learning access & examinations
- FREE Guide on Establishing & Optimizing Your Holistic Business
- FREE Guide on Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Nutrition Practitioners
- Counseling & Lifestyle Management Forms for Starting Your Own Business
- Worksheets and Questionnaires to document and assess counseling sessions
- Forms, Worksheets and Checklists provided are perforated for easy duplication
- NO extra or added fees for course materials and examination
- NO travel necessary
- Toll-Free technical support during and after examination, or email AFPA any time
- AFPA Enews weekly newsletter with updates, event postings and job listings
- AFPA offers many fitness specialty and advanced certification programs when you are ready to expand your career
- Click here for the complete AFPA Nutrition Professionals Scope of Practice
- Comprehensive manuals, video lessons, online lessons, and digitally proctored online exam or mail-in option (submit exam by mail or email)
Accreditations & Board Certification:
- AFPA Nutrition & Wellness Consultant, Weight Management Consultant, Holistic Nutrition curriculum fully meets the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board’s (ANMAB) Accreditation Board educational requirements. – See more at: www.anmab.org
- Graduates of AFPA are eligible to apply to be a Board Certified Holistic Health Care Practitioners, Board Certified Nutritional Consultant or Board Certified Holistic Nutritionist through the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board (ANMCB). www.anmcb.org.
- AFPA has been granted full board accreditation by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Graduates of AFPA with nutrition credentials are eligible to apply to be board certified holistic health care practitioners through the AADP. AFPA graduates qualify for Board Certification through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). You may contact the AADP at 1-888-764-AADP.
- Passing an online exam or mail-in exam with 85% or higher for each certification course. There is a $75.00 retest fee.
Posted by Nathalie on 17th Dec 2015
I have just started but it's seems really interesting, complete and well presented….So far so good
Posted by Unknown on 5th May 2015
Thanks for shipping so quickly and helping me further education.
AFPA Master Nutrition Consultant
Posted by Emily on 5th Jan 2015
I've only just begun the nutrition course for this package, and I'm already thrilled! It's extremely comprehensive, with many hands on activities and assignments that grow your confidence level with the material. I love the community and the reputation behind this company. I highly recommend this package to any aspiring nutritionist!