6.0 CEC's / Book
A simple, easy-to-follow guide for staying fit while pregnant and shedding the post-baby pounds after! Being a mom is the toughest job in the world. It's difficult to take time for yourself. Now, in How to Exercise When You're Expecting, even the busiest moms can learn how to stay strong and fit during their pregnancy and lose the post-baby weight after. Lindsay Brin, a women's fitness expert and creator of #1 bestselling Moms Into Fitness DVD series, shares insider tips to:
• Understanding and tackling food cravings
• Exercises that are safe to perform during different stages of pregnancy
• Preparing for labor through relaxation and yoga techniques
• How your body and metabolism changes after childbirth
• Keeping fitness and nutrition a priority when time is scarce
Battle-tested through Lindsay's own pregnancies, How to Exercise When You're Expecting offers a before, during, and after guide that will get moms back in pre-baby shape-or better.