This course is made up of a series of effective golf fitness moves and essential wellness tips to help clients play better, safer and have a more enjoyable round of golf.
This is an AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of golf wellness.
- Review statistical evidence on golf injuries in amateur and professional golfers.
- Learn an on-course systematic golf training approach.
- Gain insight on essential wellness tips to follow on the course.
- Discover how to attract new clients and become the golf wellness expert in your area.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Level and Hours:
- Entry/Intermediate and 5 Hours to complete.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Fitness Tools Needed:
- Stability Ball
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Course Kit:
- Golf Wellness Specialist DVD includes the 9 Hole Golf Fitness Video Program.
- Golf Wellness Specialist CD.
- Online Exam Instructions are included in the package.
Qualifications to take the Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Course Online Exam:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- We also strongly recommend a personal trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- Instructions are included in the package.
- There are 25 questions on the exam. A passing score is 20 questions correct.
- Currently a PDF of your Continuing Education Certificate will be emailed to you.
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Reviews:
- "Great Course! Very informative in helping me to develop a golf warm-up program for clients." - Brandi Martin
- "Well presented course. I was impressed with the highly professional packet I was sent. It was pleasing to the eyes and easy to follow." - Debbie Swenson
Golf Fitness and Wellness Specialist Approved CECs/CEUs:
American Council on Exercise
|American College of Sports Medicine||5.00|
|American Fitness Professionals Association||5.00|
|The Cooper Institute||5.00|
|International Sports Sciences Association||5.00|
|National Association for Fitness Certification||0.50|
|National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association||0.50|
|National Exercise Trainers Association||5.00|
|National Strength Professionals Association||5.00|
|National Federation of Professional Trainers||0.50|
|Professional Fitness Instructor Training||5.00|
|American Senior Fitness Association||0.50|
|World Instructor Training Schools||5.00|