Learn exercise program design concepts that can be used for rehab, general fitness and sports conditioning. This course incorporates the use of the stability ball and resistance cord and offers over 125 specific exercises and variations for training the shoulders, upper and lower back and the neck.
This course is an AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness.
Exercise Development Specialist Objectives:
- Promote trunk stabilization, balance, flexibility and strength.
- Reinforce and promote shoulder stability, flexibility and strength.
- Address all the muscles of the shoulder, as well as the rotator cuff.
- Improve thoracic and cervical flexibility and strength.
- Train all muscle groups using the resistance cord and stability ball.
- Amplify knowledge for exercise tips at the home or workplace.
Exercise Development Specialist Course Kit Includes:
- Exercise Development Specialist DVD
- Exercise Development Specialist CD
- This includes the following:
- -- The Exercise Development Specialist Content sectioned into PDF files for easy viewing
- -- Client and trainer conditioning charts. These can be printed as needed
- Online Exam Instructions are included in the package
Fitness Tools Needed:
- Stability Ball and resistance band
Level and Hours:
- Intermediate and 12 hours
Qualifications to take the CE Course & Online Exam Details:
- You must be at least 18 years of age. We also strongly recommend a personal trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
- Instructions are included in the package. There are 60 questions.
- A passing score is 48 questions correct.
- A PDF of your Continuing Education Certificate will be emailed to you.
Exercise Development Specialist Reviews:
- "I enjoyed the material and feel that you provide a very complete, comprehensive program. Thank you very much." - Fay Pastel
- "The course was really good and gave me some innovative ideas for my clients.” - Azumah David
- “Thank you so very much! Your course was very informative. I can apply this information to help my clients.” - Cheryl Epstein
American Council on Exercise
|American College on Sports Medicine||12.00|
|American Fitness Professionals Association||12.00|
|British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association||12.00|
|The Cooper Institute||12.00|
|International Sports Sciences Association||12.00|
|National Association for Fitness Certification||1.20|
|National Academy of Sports Medicine||1.20|
|National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association||1.20*|
|National Exercise Trainers Association||12.00|
|National Strength Professionals Association||12.00|
|National Federation of Professional Trainers||1.50|
|Professional Fitness Instructor Training||12.00|
|American Senior Fitness Association||1.20|
|World Instructor Training Schools||12.00|
* Note: NESTA credits, however a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.