Balance training is essential for everyone. People of all ages and abilities need to improve their balance. Bring more diversity and challenge to your group or personal training sessions with balance training exercises. Over 100 static balance training drills and progressions designed to challenge individuals of all fitness levels are explained and demonstrated. Get started today and enhance your client's workout with exercises to help improve balance.
6.0 CEC’s / AFPA Endorsed Education Provider Course By GMP Fitness
Balance Progressions Specialist Objectives:
- Discover what controls balance.
- Learn the basics of proprioception training.
- Gain assessment knowledge for balance.
- Examine the benefits of barefoot training.
- Discover the when and how to progress instability.
- Learn how to build a more stable foundation for individual client development.
- Amplify knowledge of basic balance training guidelines.
- Gain knowledge of static balance progressions.
- Expand knowledge on how to make smart equipment and exercise choices.
- Enhance proprioceptive awareness with effective warm-ups.
- Amplify knowledge of balance training tools.
- Learn how to make traditional balance exercises more progressive.
Balance Progressions Specialist Level and Hours:
- Intermediate and 6 Hours to complete.
Balance Progressions Specialist Fitness Tools Needed:
- Various low-tech tools. Example balance discs and domes and foam rollers.
Balance Progressions Specialist Course Kit:
- Balance Progressions Specialist Manual (PDF on CD).
- Balance Progressions Specialist Exercise Workbook (PDF on CD can be printed as needed).
- Balance Progressions Specialist Trainer charts on the CD (PDF/PPT can be printed as needed).
- Balance Progressions Specialist Assessment chart on the CD (PDF/ can be printed as needed).
- Online Exam
Balance Progressions Specialist Reviews:
- “This course was very informative and was well presented. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues.” - Judith Morosky
- “This was excellent material that I will be able to incorporate into my classes. Thanks for the wonderful program.” - Barbara V. Jarrel
Balance Progressions Specialist Qualifications to take the CE Course:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- We also strongly recommend a personal trainer certification and a current certification in CPR.
Balance Progressions Specialist Online Exam Details:
- Instructions are included in the package.
- There are 24 questions. A passing score is 20 questions correct.
- Currently a PDF of your Continuing Education Certificate will be emailed to you.
Balance Progressions Specialist Approved CECs/CECs:
|ACE||American Council on Exercise||0.50|
|ACSM||American College of Sports Medicine||6.00|
|AFPA||American Fitness Professionals Association||6.00|
|CI||The Cooper Institute||6.00|
|ISSA||International Sports Sciences Association||6.00|
|NAFC||National Association for Fitness Certification||0.60|
|NESTA||National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association||0.60|
|NETA||National Exercise Trainers Association||5.00|
|NSPA||National Strength Professionals Association||6.00|
|NFPT||National Federation of Professional Trainers||1.00|
|PFIT||Professional Fitness Instructor Training||6.00|
|SFA||American Senior Fitness Association||0.50|
|WITS||World Instructor Training Schools||6.00|